Drywall Metal Systems
- Widths (Stock): 1-5/8″, 2-1/2″, 3-5/8″, and 6″
- Thickness (Stock): 25 Gauge, 20 Gauge, 18 Gauge, and 16 Gauge
- Lengths: Standard Sizes
- Sizes and Gauges are the same as studs
- Lengths: Standard 10′
- Other Gauges and Widths available by special order.
- Shaft Wall Studs and Track are available by special order
- Flex C Trac for curved walls
- Drywall Furring Channel (25, 20, 18, & 16 Gauge)
- 8′, 9′, 10′ Drywall Corner Bead
- 1/2″ Sound Deadening Board
- 3/4″ & 1-1/2″ Cold Rolled Channel
- Joint Compound
- Joint Tape
- 1/2″ & 5/8″ L-trim
- 1/2″ & 5/8″ J-trim
- 093 Vinyl Control Joint
- RC1 Channel
- Drywall Access Panels and Security Mesh Available by Special Order
- Trim Head
- Cement Board Screws
Gypsum Board / Sheetrock
- Available gypsum board / sheetrock in 1/4″, 1/2″,& 5/8″ thickness
- 1/2″ and 5/8″ gypsum board / sheetrock available in 8′, 9′, 10′, and 12′ lengths
- We also carry 1/4″ “High Flex”
Our gypsum board / sheetrock is the regular type, fire-rated, moisture/ mold resistant, or exterior sheathing.
1″ shaft liner and lead lined rock are also available by special order.
Dens-Glass Gold and National Gypsum EXP Paperless sheathing
A “paperless” sheathing made of an enhanced treated core surfaced with coated glass mat facing. Available in 1/2″ and 5/8″ 4′ x 8′.
Other paperless gypsum products available by special order
Permabase Lightweight Concrete Board
Ideal as a tile backer board for use in partitions, walls, floors, ceilings in wet or dry areas
(showers, baths, kitchens, etc.) Available in 1/2″ and 5/8″ 4′ x 8′.
Distributor for Fry Reglet Corporation products including plaster and drywall moldings as well as drapery pockets and molding for acoustical ceilings.